http://www.shadforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Honda CB500X

Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:42 pm by Admin

Do I need specific hardware to mount a SHAD top case on my Honda CB500X?

Comments: 0

Follow Us

Shop Now

Online Purchase

2 posters

Go down

Online Purchase Empty Online Purchase

Post  KP Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Hi.

There are no close Shad dealers to me, so wondering what is a good online outlet to purchase SHAD products for a 2008 FJR1300? I have found a couple, but I would like to find one that has a complete line and is easy to navigate.

Thanks in advance for your help.

KP

Back to top Go down

Online Purchase Empty Online

Post  Admin Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Dear customer,
you can go to our store shadonline.com were you can find all our products, we will ship the same day and shipping is free for retail customers.
any question let us know.
info@shadusa.com

Admin
Admin

http://shadusaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Online Purchase Empty Installed my SH48 today

Post  elcorbs Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Received my SH48 today and had it installed in less than an hour. The specific mount fit my 2012 FJR perfectly. I then mounted the Top Case mount to the FJR specific mount with provided hardware. The installation was pretty straight forward. The black and silver match the bike perfectly. Very happy by saving nearly $500 over the cost of a Yamaha Top Case.
Elcorbs

sunny
Online Purchase Th_FJRwithShad48topcase1Online Purchase Th_FJRwithShad48topcase41Online Purchase Th_FJRwithShad48topcase31Online Purchase Th_FJRwithShad48topcase21

Last edited by elcorbs on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added pictures)

elcorbs

Back to top Go down

Online Purchase Empty Re: Online Purchase

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down